It’s Fall in Scottsdale and the perfect weather to host a farewell for 9 amazing missionaries! Elder and Sister Allen are completing their 1-year service mission as the ASM’s Referral Secretary and Vehicle “Vice President”. The Allens live in Mesa and it’s been a true blessing to have them serve close to home. Our departing Elders and Sisters include:
- a missionary from Tonga, (Sister Havea)
- one who has been a member for only a few years, (Elder Trout)
- one who labored on the Ft. Apache reservation for almost a year with great success, (Sister Hess)
- one from back East who rode his bike (a lot!) (Elder Walter)
- one Sister who spoke Spanish like a native (Sister Rasmussen)
- one who liked to drive trucks and split wood (Elder Freckleton)
- and all nine who labored with all their heart, mind and strength!
The mission – and especially President and Sister Sweeney – have been forever blessed with their presence!